Sunday 21 July 2013

In service of something larger...



It's been a busy week, the sun is shining, the spare bedrooms are full, life is hectic so no blog this week. But I did watch this great TED talk I wanted to share with you. I have had such a good week, meeting some really wise and value based people. Listening to this talk I realise I am so fortunate to have had all the components of happiness this week. I have savoured the pleasures of life and work and had a sense of service of something larger......
I hope the week ahead offers that to you too. Do watch this and maybe plan your perfect day?
http://www.ted.com/talks/martin_seligman_on_the_state_of_psychology.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

The space between here and where?

  I am thinking about how to capture this space between life and death.     But Is it fair to call it that? After all in this space I’ve lau...